Before you get in touch to request support from the Task Force make sure you have read what we can offer here and the sections which are relevant to your project or organisation under models, briefing notes and case studies.
If you’re a local authority, land owner, developer, architect, financier – click here
If you’re a community-led housing project, CLT, Cooperative Housing, community-led cohousing project or neighbourhood planning group – click here
Become a Task Force Expert
Prospective Experts who would like to be considered for the Task Force click here to fill in our expression of interest form
T: 0771 400 4257
Feedback on the scope of the toolkit can be submitted here. Due to limited resource availability it may take some time for you to receive a reply.
What have we done so far?
The Task Force has received hundreds of requests for its services and already counts more than 30 organisations among its clients.
- Alderley Edge Neighbourhood Planning Group
- Ashley Vale Action Group
- Basingstoke & Deane Borough Council
- Brighton and Hove Community Land Trust
- Buckinghamshire Advantage LEP
- Cornwall Council
- Falmouth Cohousing Collective
- Fareham Borough Council
- Kings Lynn & West Norfolk Council
- Letchworth Garden City Heritage Foundation
- London Older Lesbian Cohousing
- North Northamptonshire & East Northamptonshire District Councils
- North and Middle Pill Landowner Consortium
- Richmondshire District Council
- Runnymede Borough Council
- South Cambridge District Council & Cambridge City Council
- Teignbridge District Council
- Warrington Borough Council